Question

charges for new iphone

• 15 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I was with Verizon for 22 years.One day I saw ad. On tv that for new customer T Mobil offering new iPhone 14 for each line.I called T Mobil spoke to sales representative.I told her I want to switch 5 lines but instead of getting 5 new iPhone 14,if I choose 1 iPhone 14 Pro Max and one IPhone pro there fire I am saving cost of 3 other iPhone for T Mobil so I do not want to pay any thing for my IPhone 14 Pro Max and 1 iPhone pro.Every thing concerning this conversation was recorded by T Mobil.After ½ hours of discussion and after talking to supervisor sales lady said T Mobil would not charge me any payment for iophne 14 pro max but will charge 7 $ per month for iPhone 14 Pro.I agreed.I traded my iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 11 Pro.When I received bill there was charge for both new iPhone 14 I received.I called T Mobil many time but nothing is resolved.Once my contract expires I will switch back to verizon

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

keep an eye on your bill..you’ll see a charge per month for the phone and then a repeat of said charge but going back as a credit.

at least thats how it should show up

Badge

I checked my invoice/bill from T Mobil since first month. Each month T Mobil charged me 17.00$ for iPhone 14 Pro Max. As per agreement prior to switching from other carrier sales woman after talking back and forth to her supervisor ( Also I told her I am taking 5 iPhone 14 free but instead just give me 2 phone 1-iPhone 14 pro max and one iPhone 14 Pro as ITMobil is saving money by not giving me 5 iPhone 14 free.) sales women informed me I would not be charge any money for new iPhone 14 Pro Max.I have to pay only 7E for another iPhone pro.Conversation was recorded by T Mobil.