Question

Current Bill charge me 60 for just 15 days of service

• 8 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Please someone Help

I have existing T-Mobile account with just 1 wearable line and billing cycle 2 of every month.

That means my last bill period was Jan 2 - Feb 2.

Now the Issue:

I have added 3 lines ( 2+ 1 free) on Magenta Max on Feb 15 for $140 monthly for both line.

Now I receive my current Bill for period Feb 2 to Mar 2 and its $280. So basically for just 15 days they are charging $280.

From next billing (Mar 2 to Apr 2) onwards it will be $140. I don’t have any issue with that.

But major issue is for my current month instead of charging me for 15 day ($70) they are charging for 60 days i.e. $280

I tried calling customer rep, but no valid explanation. I feel like its a Fraud and need expert advice

3 replies

The same thing just happened to me. I set up two new lines to an already existing account on March 5th. I was billed Feb 6 to March 5 for all three lines, for two full months ($280). One for 2/6-3/5 and one for the current month. This makes no sense to me when I only had my additional two lines for less than 12 hours of the 2/6-3/5 billing cycle. Definitely smells like fraud to me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The first billing cycle is always hard to understand.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/new-to-tmobile/billing

I was finally able to get to a helpful representative that was able to credit my account. When they set up my additional lines it somehow got back dated to February…I would suggest to maybe call again. I am not sure if it is a training or system issue, but definitely something that needs to be corrected on T-Mobile’s end.