Solved

Detailed Usage Still Showing Last Month's Info 10+ days into new billing cycle! When will it be fixed?

• 6 February 2023
  • 38 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Both the app and the browser are still displaying last month’s info under detailed usage data over 10 days into a new billing cycle. Is there a timeline for T-Mobile to fix it? Normally it takes a day or two after a new billing cycle. Please help! 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I don’t blame you. If they don’t fix this I’m going to another carrier as well. 

Someone mentioned reporting them to the BBB. Sounds like a good idea.

I just did and I will be taking my service, 4 lines and $280 a month elsewhere

Userlevel 3

True, but unfortunately I;m afraid it will do nothing. But doesn’t hurt to try

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Multiple people on this forum have now confirmed we will no longer have access to usage details until end of the billing cycle. Many of thee CS reps continue to lie. Hoping for a solution.

Also BBB is just antiquated Yelp. There are no consequences for TMobile for posting there. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Bump

Bump

Userlevel 3

UPDATE:

I called to follow up on my ticket with the Tech Department. He said my ticket was still open as the engineering department is still trying to “fix the issue”. He said that it his is a known issue. Let’s see if they even fix it. He didn’t have an estimated time as to when it will be resolved. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

UPDATE:

I called to follow up on my ticket with the Tech Department. He said my ticket was still open as the engineering department is still trying to “fix the issue”. He said that it his is a known issue. Let’s see if they even fix it. He didn’t have an estimated time as to when it will be resolved. 

In other words, day 28 of being told “they know. There’s no timeline for resolution.” 🙄

Userlevel 3

Correct! It’s frustrating. It’s an easy fix for them. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Still waiting on a fix Tmobile

I contacted customer support on this issue and was gaslit by the agent. She tried telling me that the current cycle’s details have never been available; only completed cycles. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told the same thing by the supervisor. The supervisor told me they would send me a download of my current usage details, but I never received that or heard back from the supervisor.

So a notice to whoever from TMobile monitors these chats: If there is an issue, please just tell me that and that you are working on fixing it. Don’t lie to me and hope I don’t remember the many times that i have accessed my call details in the past. This treatment, in addition to the terrible signal strength I’ve had lately (and especially after my CellSpot crapped out on me), has me thinking it may be time to take my business elsewhere. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I contacted customer support on this issue and was gaslit by the agent. She tried telling me that the current cycle’s details have never been available; only completed cycles. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told the same thing by the supervisor. The supervisor told me they would send me a download of my current usage details, but I never received that or heard back from the supervisor.

So a notice to whoever from TMobile monitors these chats: If there is an issue, please just tell me that and that you are working on fixing it. Don’t lie to me and hope I don’t remember the many times that i have accessed my call details in the past. This treatment, in addition to the terrible signal strength I’ve had lately (and especially after my CellSpot crapped out on me), has me thinking it may be time to take my business elsewhere. 

That’s ultra-concerning. There’s literally T-Mobile reps on these forums and on Twitter saying they’re working on fixing it. That’s disgusting that they’d say this feature was never available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hearing that someone told you the details were never available took my breath away! Usage details have been available in the past, there is a known issue, and they will be back! I have been using the feedback that I see throughout the Community to speak up about this situation to our software teams and we are working together to find a solution. I know it is taking more time than expected and that is frustrating for many people. I hate to think that people are cancelling their relationship with us over it. 

I am doing my best to advocate for a faster resolution and I appreciate your patience and kindness as we get this fixed. I’m closing this thread for future comments, but I am still keeping a close eye on the impact this is having and will continue to provide updates as I get them on this other thread: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey guess what! All the feedback we received here had a great impact and I just got confirmation that this is now resolved! I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!! Thanks again for sharing your experiences. 😊