Question

Does anyone else get overcharged by T-Mobile

• 6 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

When I signed up for T-Mobile, I added 4 phone lines and home internet. My bill total was part of a special and I was to pay $200 per month which includes taxes and fees. EVERY month I am charged $220. I have called 5 times and I am still getting overcharged $20/month. I never get it back or discounted. It is very frustrating, especially since the home internet it VERY spotty and often goes out. I started looking into to Verizon.

3 replies

I most certainly agree with this coment….in the last few months I have had numerous conversations with different customer service reps concerning auto pay and am continuing to get charged late fees for an auto pay account….HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE IF IT IS AUTO PAY!!!!!  Getting really fed up with T-Mobile right now and I am currenting researching on dumping this worthless cellular service as I am certainly not getting the coverage that they claim I should be getting.  Don’t believe anything the telephone reps say, make them put it in writing….of course they won’t do it….they just lie to you instead.

When I signed up for T-Mobile, I added 4 phone lines and home internet. My bill total was part of a special and I was to pay $200 per month which includes taxes and fees. EVERY month I am charged $220. I have called 5 times and I am still getting overcharged $20/month. I never get it back or discounted. It is very frustrating, especially since the home internet it VERY spotty and often goes out. I started looking into to Verizon.

I am being over charged $160 and they are cutting me off claiming I agreed to the impossible from the 55 plus program that is a blatant abuse of the elderly.

I’m on my 3rd bill that still shows the full price for the Essential Plan(3 lines) that Tmobile offered for $90/month.  I’m on the line for an 1 hour and no one can seem to find the promotion I purchased on Black Friday. lol What a joke. 

Update: Called a 2nd time and was able to get a hold of a brilliant customer service agent who went out of her way to assist me. She was able to resolve my issues. She had to research in their system the exact Black Friday promo dates which was offered from Nov 2023 to Jan 2024. She adjusted my statements inclusive of the credit discounts. It appears this is a training issue with their agents.