Question

down payments and tenure

• 16 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi all. I started my service at tmobile April 16 2021. I've made on time payments with auto pay set up for 12 months straight. Well when I first started I paid about 800 due to high down-payment. Rep told me after 12 on time payments I'd have Little to no down. Anyone else experience this ? Is it true ? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A lot of it depends on your term with Tmobile and your credit worthiness.

I've been with Tmobile for almost 20 years and there's still some phones I'm required to make a down payment.

I’ve been with T-Mobile since 1999 have excellent credit. My down payments were the tax portion of total purchase for many years. Now! It’s over half of purchase. I’ve never missed a payment or late on a payment. I have ten lines and, my monthly bill is 710.00. It takes hours to try and get anything done through T-Mobile customer care. I’m getting massage when trying to make an accessory purchase “ You can’t make accessory purchase online” I left AT&T for less. T-Mobile has a great lip device game. If any other mobile service company come up a Penny less I’ll leave T-mobile. Any purchases I use my apple credit card with Apple. 2 years no intrest.