Question

Employee Discount Concern - ADP Discount

• 21 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Good Morning!

My employer is partnered with ADP and we are eligible for all ADP, Corporate Work Perks, Tickets at Work discounts. Prior to signing up for my account I confirmed my eligibility and received the email from TMOBILE that I would be eligible for $5 Autopay & $5 Corporate Discount based on my employer. The instructions on the email were to go directly to a store and it will be added as part of the sign-up.

The Autopay part was easy.

The store was NOT able to add the work discount and gave me the account support phone number. I called the number, about 4 times now, and the discount is still not reflected on my account. I offered to forward the email showing I had proof from T-Mobile but that was not sufficient to add the reoccurring discount. I also had my most recent paystub to show it was an ADP partner company. The last T-Mobile representative I spoke with did give me a goodwill credit for $5 so that I would have more time to have this resolved by the next pay cycle.

At this point, I have no idea who I need to call to get the corporate discount applied to my account. The store cannot do it, the phone support team cannot do it. I still have the email from TMobile confirming my eligibility and claiming all I needed to do was go in a store or call the same exact phone number.

Please advise on what my next steps should be with the contact information for the correct department.

3 replies

Badge

I went in to a store location and they referred me to a website that doesn’t exist - Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately most plans aren't included in the corporate discount program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is this the link they gave you.

Tmobile Corporate Discount