Question

end of EBB

• 1 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I signed up with T-Mobile because of the EBB program, received a Google Pixel 6 and signed up for two years of service. Thinking the EBB plan would be around for a while and if not they would have something take its place. Well they did but not something that helps my situation. I would have to pay my phone off and then switch to Metro by T-Mobile. But I'm stuck in a 2-year contract and I don't have the $400 to pay off my phone and move to Metro. My bill fluctuates every month. Even though I have the magenta plan, I can't afford $80 a month. I don't make many calls and I use about 20 or less gigs of data per month. It's usually half that. So my bill that I could afford of $30 is gone up to $80. Before the EBB I had a free phone with free service from assurance wireless. What are my options? Will T-Mobile help me move to Metro? I can't be the only one that's dealing with this issue???

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you checked out the Essential plans?

Badge

Yes I have. And the essentials plan does not include taxes and fees. The magenta plan does include taxes and fees, so the difference between the two plans is less than $5.