Solved

Existing Customer Promos versus New Customers

Badge

I’m currently on a Tmobile One Plan (4 lines at $160) + Plus the Tmobile Home Internet ($50) -  (autopay) = $210

Currently, there is a promotion for new customers to be on Magenta MAX (4 lines at $170) and get the Tmobile Home Internet discount ($30) - (autopay) = $200 

My question, over 4 years of being at Tmobile (10+ years previous with Sprint), why can’t I get this promotional pricing?  I’d love the hotspot benefit and the ability to save a little more each month, and after speaking with customer service there was not an option for existing customers. 

Is it possible to get this pricing/plan upgrade, without having to be a new customer or by switching to a different carrier?

Thanks,

William

icon

Best answer by gramps28 9 May 2022, 23:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you reached out to Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile social media accounts like Facebook or twitter? They’re a higher tier of support and maybe able to help.

Badge

What if you are not a twitter or Facebook user?  Does T-Mobile not care anymore?

I need customer support, I have had 7 reps promise to call me back and none have ever called back to date over the last few months.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

then stick to calling them. the social media route is only another method of contacting them. higher tier support but just another option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can also try live chat by scrolling down below this post and click on support,  wait a few seconds and a chat window will open if available.