Question

Extremely long hold times, lying about hold time!

• 26 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Why is T-Mobile lying about customer service hold times?  In the past 3-4 days, I have called several times.  Each day I have been on the phone with them nearly 2 complete hours or more for some calls.  They are lying about hold times.  The recording said 5 minutes hold time and I have been on for 25 minutes.  Yesterday It said 7 minutes and I requested a call back.  It called back and then put me on hold for another 8-9 minutes!!!  What is going on?  The customer service I received int he past few days has been one problem after another trying to get my device replaced.  And they mailed my device to a local store and the store rep didn’t want to give it to me because she didn’t want to do a phone transfer at 6pm, so she told me it wasn’t delivered.  However it was delivered the day before.  This is the absolute worst service I have ever received in 15 years of T-Mobile service.  And now I receive a message saying they are mailing me my new device and I am going to be charged for it!?!  Charged for what???  OMG, I can’t with them anymore.  I think we all need to leave T-Mobile!

2 replies

I Dido your feelings. The last three days I have been on the phone with them.

I had Hulu given to me when I got my new plan.

Some how it wasn't activated. So now they won't give it to me.

I had it for one year on T-Mobile then after that I would have to pay.

They made me feel that I was lying. 

Now I didn't realize this but,  I have third party pay on my phone. Have been everywhere and can't block it. Now I have to call again and wait and wait until they answer.

Dissatisfied first time three years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile doesn't offer Hulu, they offer Netflix with a qualifying plan.