First Responder

• 2 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was assured in store by the employee that I would qualify for the discount, otherwise I would not have switched over my service from ATT which does include nurses. I am a first responder just not in your "terms" which is much broader than "police, firefighter, and emt". I take call and have to responded to emergency life support of pediatric cardiac patients. this is false advertisement to get people to commit to your service. 

1 reply

Badge

ER nurse here as well and I couldn't have said it better myself.  I absolutely am switching to a different phone company.  Nurses, especially ER nurses are first responders and we go above and beyond to save multiple lives daily.  We are UNDERPAID, OVERWORKED, SHORT STAFFED, SLEEP DEPRIVED, AND UNAPPRECIATED. The least t-mobile could do is give us a discount (and it was barely a discount to begin with).  You guys make an insane amount of money and every single person running this company and working for this company has had a nurse some how some way save or preserve their life.  Shame on you t-mobile.  I am absolutely going to make it known to my fellow first responders, THAT YOU APPARENTLY DONT CONSIDER FIRST RESPONDERS, to switch companies as well.  NOT ONLY DID YOU TAKE THE DISCOUNT AWAY, YOU WERE SNEAKY AND DIDNT EVEN INFORM ME THAT THE DISCOUNT WAS GOING TO BE REVOKED.

*********** I just did a little research and ATT gives 25%, Verizon gives $10 dollars off per account, spectrum gives 30% off *********