Question

GoGo in-flight wireless

• 31 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

What is the current status of free GoGo in-flight wireless with the regular Magenta plan? The T-Mobile website says the service is free for four full flights per year, plus for one hour on all other flights. However, when connecting to GoGo on Delta last week, there was no option to select whether I wanted to use one of my four full-flight credits or just connect for an hour. Since the flight was only 90 minutes long, I didn’t want to waste one of my full-flight credits.

The GoGo agent on chat said the limit no longer applies and that all Magenta customers now get unlimited in-flight wifi. I asked him to confirm that that applied to regular Magenta as well as to Magenta Max, and he said it did. He said he also confirmed with his supervisor.

The T-Mobile website still says regular Magenta is limited to four full flights and one hour on other flights.

Which is it? If the T-Mobile website is correct, how do I choose when I want to apply one of my four full-flight credits or use just one hour of service for the current flight?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I only know what I read on the website. I read it the same as you do.