Question

Hello, i want to change the shipping address of my new phone which is supposedly already on the way.

• 12 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

i want to change the shipping address of my new phone which is supposedly already on the way.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How is it being shipped? I know ups and FedEx offer delivery intercept if you have the tracking and the name and address where the package is being sent.  The only drawback to this if the address on your ID is an old address and doesn't match the address on the package.

Badge

I’m in the same boat, they are about to ship to an incorrect address but they (T-mobile New-customer) won’t change it, and I cannot change it here because I have no phone number yet.

The order status page lets me put in an order number, but that order cannot be modified.

So yes, “I want to change the shipping address of my new phone which is supposedly about to be on the way”, and if T-Mobile won’t do it, It will get lost and I’ll be paying for nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Orders must be shipped to the billing address of the PAH on your account!  If that information isn’t correct, that’s on you.  With UPS and FedEx, it’ might be possible to reroute the package.  UPS My Choice allows me to redirect any packages I have incoming but this isn’t free.  

Badge

Orders must be shipped to the billing address of the PAH on your account!  If that information isn’t correct, that’s on you.  With UPS and FedEx, it’ might be possible to reroute the package.  UPS My Choice allows me to redirect any packages I have incoming but this isn’t free.  

They left out a piece of the address. (Pah?)

regardless who is at fault, let’s say it’s me and I’m trying really hard to correct it before they send it to the wrong address.

I’m being stonewalled at every opportunity (eg, your reply)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

regardless who is at fault, let’s say it’s me and I’m trying really hard to correct it before they send it to the wrong address.

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter.  The PAH is the Primary Account Holder. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

youre currently posting in on a site that is primarily peer to peer with some TMO moderation to keep things in order.. the only thing you’ll get from here is possible ways to get this corrected..no one in here TMO wise has account access to make any changes.

Badge

Orders must be shipped to the billing address of the PAH on your account

100% incorrect. I got a pending order right now that is NOT being sent to the PAH address.