Question

How can I get T-Mobile customer service to respond to my request for screen shot of redemption for MLB.TV from T-Mobile Tuesday

• 5 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I work overseas now, then back in April due the promotion from T-Mobile Tuesday for free MLB.com subscription, I tried to redeem from T-Mobile Tuesday the redemption for MLB.com, MLB.TV, from my iphone 12 Pro, but it never worked, then I called T-Mobile customer service many times and even with T-Mobile on the line I was patched through to MLB directly to explain the APP doesn’t work.    Then, apparently they sent an email which might have done into spam folder asking for proof of my redemption, I never received the email.   meanwhile I inadvertently subscribed through Apple.  I need to know who to contact at T-Mobile to obtain the screen shot showing that I attempted to access the redemption code in time, T-Mobile knows that I called and explained the APP didn’t redeem the code and they confirmed me this week that they know this but when I called MLB.TV today they said I need approval from T-Mobile or need to show that I did try to redeem the redemption code in time for the promotion from T-Mobile.  What a crazy situation for an APP that never worked on my iphone 12 Pro, on my wife’s iphone 8 also on my daughter’s iPhone 12 Mini.   I need to obtain this screen shot showing that I did try to redeem the code in time and T-Mobile must have this code, I need T-Mobile customer service to acknowledge this and send me an email please:  my private email: karljweaver@gmail.com

They know that I did try to redeem the code but the APP just never worked.

Again, their promotional APP to redeem free MLB.TV subscription just never worked

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

One of the conditions for successfully redeeming the MLB TV sub, was that you had to be in the US and not roaming.  This promo was not valid when redeemed outside of the United States.