Solved

How do I get started with Netflix On Us?

• 7 April 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I Just found out that Netflix is included in my T-mobile account. How do I get started, I do NOT have a Netflix account?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by stevetjr 7 April 2019, 19:20

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Netflix On Us

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks Steve,

I have read that page about 6 times and still cannot see what I need to do. It does not say whether I need to create a Netflix account first or what.

On that page the closest I can find is this:

It says: "If you simply want to start a new Netflix account", then it says in the same sentence "if you want to create an additional account..."

Is that confusing or what?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You can create an account thru the process, it will walk you through it.

You don't need an additional account, it asks that if you have one but

don't want to make that your free account it will have you set up a new one

also.

You can also sign up for the 30 free trial and then it will just the

process will just link to that account.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks very much, it turns out that my T-Mobile account is not eligible for Netflix On Us.

Best regards.

Peter Brixey

352-860-2763

Well I am still waiting for Netlix since I pay over $200 PER MONTH AND HAVE 4 LINES, NOT SENIOR EITHER, BUT I CAN NOT GET NETFLIX, FREE OF EVEN EXTRA $4  HELP

Badge

I have the Magenta® MAX 55+ plan, and evidently I receive the “Netflix on Us” option due to my choice of plan. However, this “Netflix on Us” is nowhere to be found.

I can locate descriptions of “Netflix on Us”, but there’s no actual link from my account page to assist me. This thing is as hidden as Bigfoot.

Good LUCK trying to get your Netflix on Us setup.

I went to the benifits hub and clicked Netflix and it takes me to a page with nothing but the T Mobile header

I have T-Mobile magenta plan 

I have Netflix 

do I need to cancel my existing Netflix plan and if so how do I do that and how do I sign up for Netflix on you?