Solved

How to file complaint about billing issue

• 8 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Am really super frustrating with Team expert's manager Marcus. I called back in Sept 2022 to have T-Mobile STOP charging me for Statewide Int'l calls for $15 per month. This is for voice and Im Deaf and dont use voice and I use data only. The team expert Will was helpful in past Sept and credited for the past 2 months for the charge and removed the Statewide Int'l plan. But I was kept on being charged for this till now so I called again today to remove it and credit for all $15 back to Sept. The team expert Jessica only can give me credit of $30 because they only can go back up to 2 months only so I had the call transferred to her supervisor, Marcus the manager. He claimed that he dont see any record of my phone call with Will in past Sept 2022 when Jessica told me she saw all the notes and doesn't know why the removal of the plan has been removed. Marucs was super fishy and lied so I asked Marcus to transfer my call to his supervisor which he said there's no one to transfer except for another manager who will tell me the same thing. I really can use your help to point me where to contact to file a complaint to get full credit since this is their error not mine. 

icon

Best answer by syaoran 8 May 2023, 19:30

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There is a cap on the credit you can receive.  It's literally listed in the Terms of Service that you sign when you join T-Mobile. 

As mentioned in the DM you sent.  Reach out to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter through a direct message.  They start off at their 2 support.  They can escalate your complaint to the Executive Team at your request if you aren't happy with the resolution they offer.

Badge

I got my issue sorted out by a wonderful rep via facebook messenger. Totally 180 degree kind of customer service experience than I had with team expert Marcus who was unethical by lied to me. Thank you sayaoran for your reply. 

Badge

For more context with my situation, I called and reachout to tmobile team expert via phone in past Sept 2022 to requested them to STOP charging me for $15 which i shouldnt be charged in first place. This is for voice and Im deaf and use data only. They assured me in past sept taht they will remove this feature which never happened so it was tmobile's error and they owed me all $15 they took from me. Its nothing with terms and service agreement. 

I am having issues with home internet 

paid bill on 4/29 through Apple Pay however tmobile claims they have not received it charging me reconnect fees and monthly bill however my bank says tm has the $$$ and has provided me it’s docs. I’m frustrated I Neva have a problem will Apple Pay or my bank and can’t understand tm issue and reconnect charges when they got the $$$.

First of I still can't log on my tablet app till couple of hours ago n seen my bill outrageous not happy I started of my bill beginning of year 175 now my bill 260  n customer service is more frustrating than ever n people are rude I have to wait over 53 min to even get someone on the phone I wonder why and I was supposed to be on the price lock to what happened to that.not happy going to find other provider if they would of kept there promise of price lock I would be happy to pay but now they losing customers

After years of service with T-Mobile, I decided to get three devices and I was not happy with them. Everything was sent back within my 14-day buyer's remorse then because of the customer service I canceled my service as well and now I'm receiving a bill for $317. When I canceled all services I was not under a contract and my phone was paid for. I sent My old phone in. Never got it back. They have told me that it is in  investigation but they still keep sending me a bill which since investigation supposedly started the bill went up 40 dollars. When all services ended they were supposed to send me $95 for my old phone plus plus reimburse me $35 activation fee. Then told me that I would have to wait 30 days to call and request that and when I did they told me I owed $284 and now $317.p if somebody can help with this it would be great. Did you