Solved

I can't get my Rebate!

Badge

I received an email last week, telling me I can get my $50 rebate. It gives me a link which sends me to a page that tells me to login either as a first time or returning customer. It accepts none of my information and the email does not tell me what that information is suppose to be. I keep getting this error message.

I’m being told to go into my account, update my profile with a new PIN number so I can call the rebate people, but I cannot even do that because I keep getting this buffering all day:

I cannot get a solution. A lot of stress for a $50 credit card!

icon

Best answer by Rachel1115 18 April 2023, 18:50

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you sure the e-mail is legit?  Did you recently sign up or purchase something from T-Mobile that had a rebate offer?

Badge

I signed up for T-Mobile internet. They offer a $50 rebate, so yes, it is legit. It was set up at the local T -Mobile store. Their tech support has been working with me all weekend long but they cannot seem to figure it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you running your browser in private mode?  Do you have cookies disabled?  Are you running any sort of ad blocker or script blocker?

Where's my rebates? It's like an act of Congress to get anything from T-Mobile!! I am still waiting on rebates for porting 2 lines. I didn't receive so I had to call customer service, after explaining for 30 minutes and being on hold another 30 minutes they finally decided I did qualify! What?! I qualified when they were ported over! It's been at least 2 weeks and still no rebate. I'm about ready to switch companies!!!! They tell you anything to get you to switch then act like you're stupid when you call about promised rebates!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try reaching out to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter through DM to see if they can update you on the status of your rebate.

Badge

Try reaching out to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter through DM to see if they can update you on the status of your rebate.

I’ve been on Twitter with them for three days and they have not been able to settle this. Been to the store twice. First time the guy couldn’t help me. Second time the girl said they don’t do rebates in the store and gave me an 800 number to call. 

Simplest thing would be for T-Mobile to mail the card.

Badge

Where's my rebates? It's like an act of Congress to get anything from T-Mobile!! I am still waiting on rebates for porting 2 lines. I didn't receive so I had to call customer service, after explaining for 30 minutes and being on hold another 30 minutes they finally decided I did qualify! What?! I qualified when they were ported over! It's been at least 2 weeks and still no rebate. I'm about ready to switch companies!!!! They tell you anything to get you to switch then act like you're stupid when you call about promised rebates!! 

If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you were talking about FiOS!

Badge

Are you running your browser in private mode?  Do you have cookies disabled?  Are you running any sort of ad blocker or script blocker?

None of those are factors. When I enter my login information it says it does not recognize the T-Mobile phone number I was given in order to connect my service.

I am having this same problem and not sure how to get the rebate, it refuses the log in information and phone number for the gateway that I have too...

promotions.t-mobile.com

use that webtsite and you can access it

promotions.t-mobile.com

This worked!  Thanks for the info.

Badge

Good luck, I cant stand TMOBILE

Badge

promotions.t-mobile.com

It requires a PROMO CODE, which I do not have.

I had the same issue as everyone else and from the looks of it nobody’s had this issue resolved sounds like a class action lawsuit you can advertise a rebate then have a scam system in place that doesn’t allow you to get the rebate 

The website promotions.t-mobile.com still requires info I have yet to receive from T-Mobile. I agree that this smells like fraud. Promising big discounts, rebates, etc but making it im[possible to get them. I have been trying for about 9 months!