Solved

I need to chat with a customer representative or I will have to terminate my service

• 4 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I'm unable to talk on the phone right now, due to a throat operation. I need to chat with somebody why my phone number is still being charged full, even though the line was suspended by me.

Can you please contact me via email? Or tell me an option to chat with you via text? If that is not possible, I will have to terminate my service. (I'm currently out of the country and am not even using it, yet getting charged for it every month and due to a screw up on your side, my phone should have been suspended and paused months ago, this is costing me a lot of money)

Please do not suggest that I use a phone number to call in or have somebody call on my behalf, I don't have anybody that can call for me and it feels insulting to my condition.

Please contact me here or better on to discuss this further.

It is really frustrating to not get support.

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 7 May 2020, 21:40

View original

5 replies

This is a community forum the participants here are mostly other customers who don't have access to your account.

Have you tried this support line? Hearing and speech impaired: +1-877-296-1018 (3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT daily)

It probably uses the old TTY system that is standard for deaf/mute communications.

What Is TTY Mode? How Does It Work on Cell Phones?

Otherwise, have you logged into your account and tried to use the text chat feature?

T-Mobile has been having a hard time with the pandemic getting their people set up to work from home.

Support for Essential Communication | T-Mobile - YouTube

As dumb as it sounds, they also respond on Twitter to @TMobileHelp .but don't use e-mail.

Text chat? That is what I wanted to use, what I used before, but it no longer exists, if you go to the contact page, all you get are phone numbers. Can you check yourself and tell me if I got the wrong link and send it here?

OK, It's been a long time since I used the online chat/message feature. Since you can't use voice, I suggest you use one of the other two methods I suggested. I can tell you that account related problems are not fixed on this forum.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Here's the contact us link with the TTY phone numbers. Community-2153​. The phone number drnewcomb2 provided was correct, although I found out the hours have changed slightly. Now it's 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. PT. There's also options for Facebook or Twitter, who also will have access to your account to help. We don't have access in Community to that personal information.

The issue has been resolved, thank you for your assistance. I used Twitter.