Question

in store customer service

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

How do I file a complaint against an employee at a T-Mobile store I called him and told him I just signed up for two phones they came in the mail and I don't know which SIM card goes in which phone could he check my account and tell me he said call 611 they would tell me I said are you serious I just told you I can't use two phones cuz they don't have SIM cards in them not activated yet and it goes well I'm not a phone technician I'm a salesman you need to stop yelling at me and I wasn't yelling at him I just talk loud anyways it's so then I called him later because my phone has USB c to USB c but my wife's phone is older and needs the USB-c to the micro USB cord to be able to transfer data he should have never heard of anything like that transferring data that way I told him I said I just did mine that way it came with the cord I wanted to know if you know where I can get the other cord anyway so I went in there and asked if I could talk to his manager and he said there's no manager on site here right now and I said well you're pussy for accusing me of yelling at you he went and told the manager who was in a room off to the side

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter and put a report in that way..they can also tell you which should go to which once you verify who you are etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Most people have their data backed up to google or their apple accounts and once they sign in their data will download to the new phone using wifi or bluetooth.