Question

Incoming callers get message that my number is not a subscriber

• 30 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

This message has happened with 3 callers that I am aware of.  They also don’t have the option of leaving a voice mail.

8 replies

I got a text from this number - 305-491-6143- claiming to be from T-Mobile. Text said I won an i-pad and I should enter my credit card number for $1 shipping.  After I did that, immediately a response that the prize was no longer available and I was sent to another website to choose a prize. I ended the text.   About 10 minutes later I was able to call my credit card company to submit a fraud alert, and there was already a fraudulent charge to my account! It was removed and my card closed, a new card is coming.  When I called that number on my work phone I got that ‘not a subscriber’ message - whatever it means.  The number itself is an AT&T number. 

Re: Cinderella 1953.... Literally absolutely no help.

Thanks for trying though.

I have the same problem calling a friend of mine and it happens with every number I call from. Sometimes it goes through it's so random though some people say it takes like three tries and they'll get through. I've called once and gotten through... It went to VM but then every time I called after that it says, "The number you have called is not a subscriber" then promptly hangs up on me.... WTF I talked to my friend about it and he has no idea why it's doing that he's not late on his bill or anything like that. He also told me he only gets done of the texts as well. Can someone that has an IQ above 38 at T-Mobile please tell us what's going on and how we can fix it ourselves... Please! I mean for all the money you get from all your subscribers you think you might be able to hire a couple thousand employees with the skills to help or at least the know how to ask someone who does and pass that info along to us the people paying for them to be there in the first place! 

Badge

hello

The person you are trying to reach may have blocked your number, so you receive the “Person is not accepting calls” message. On most accounts, you can not talk to the person directly, but you can leave a voicemail. If that does not work, try calling another person you both know.

This happens for me every time I put my phone on Do Not Disturb (or any focus that silences my phone calls). Any time DND is on, people that call me get this message instead of the call going to my voicemail. No one from T-Mobile has been able to help at all. They keep trying to get me to set up my voicemail (which is already set up) or they don’t understand my issue. Super annoying.

I have this EXACT issue.  No one, either in store or tech support, seem to have any answers.

at first I was told to get a “warranty replacement” phone that cost 5.00 (which wouldn't have been so annoying if my phone wasn't just 3 months old).  New phone shows up, local store does the transfer...still no service.  They then replace my SIM card…..still no service. Tech support is having me go get ANOTHER SIM card. 

This is a lot of my time and patience being wasted.

I need a working phone!

Maybe its time to involve the PUCO OR A LAWYER!!!

im paying for service AND a phone….of which i can use neither most of the time.

Badge

This is happening on my 92 year old mom's phone and is a safety to life issue. Tmobile knows it's an issue and refuses to fix it. She has even had to change phones and co tinues to have the issue.I foresee a lawsuit around the corner because tmobile refused to address this.

This message has happened with 3 callers that I am aware of.  They also don’t have the option of leaving a voice mail.

Same issues being going on for bout 2 months with no resolution. 

I am having this same issue on main phone, the line is paid, it's not on DNS (do not disturb), everything the said to do is done!

T-Mobile, I'm about to cancel. They won't help! The phone can call but can't be called. Any suggestions?

It's a iPhone 14 pro max?