international calling

• 30 November 2018
  • 11 replies

hi, i'd like to call my friend in Thailand

11 replies

The number needs to be prefaced with "+66". Generally, if you're given a foreign number with a leading zero, you drop the zero and prepend the country code (+66).

Be aware that T-Mobile's default international rates are ruinously high. To call Thailand without the Stateside International add-on is $3/min. If you don't make a lot of international calls it's much better to use a 3rd party long-distance service.

How much would it cost to call my family in Guyana South America?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

How much would it cost to call my family in Guyana South America?

It depends on if you have the stateside-international add-on or not.

https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/international-calling?countryName=Guyana

By way of reference Google Voice is 25¢/min.

Badge

T-Mobile’s pricing is more than fair on all services EXCEPT their pricing for intl. calling!  NEVER use TM to call outside U.S. (unless you are on one of their plans that includes Canada and Mexico.).  

Placing intl. calls via TM could hasten your visit to Bk. Court.

How much is the per minute charge to make an occasional call from US to Ireland

Userlevel 1
Badge

Without our international calling feature, it would cost $3/minute to call Ireland.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

How much is the per minute charge to make an occasional call from US to Ireland

Google Voice charges 1¢/min. Never make an international call using T-Mobile’s rack rates.

Having trouble calling certain #’s from Guatemala to the US. Wondering why certain #’s can be reached, and other’s not?

I've monthly International Data pass,  If someone calls me from usa and I answer would he/she be charged for that?

How much would it cost for used t-Mobile in other countries calling in US

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

How much would it cost for used t-Mobile in other countries calling in US

Depends on the country and how the call is made. In most other countries a call to the USA is 25¢/min using cellular. Using WiFi calling it will be free.