Question

International Charges are getting applied even when I have International State side plan

• 17 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I have called the customer support for 3 times now, but I am not getting any resolution for the problem that I am facing. I am customer of T-Mobile for more than 12 years now, I always carried 10 lines under my account for all these years.

I had the international calling (shared for all 10 lines) under the plan fo International Stateside Calling for $10 for the entire 10 lines (Simply Choice Plan).

As part of Thanks Giving deal this november, I ported a line from Spectrum and the T-mobile offered me that they are providing with 12 lines. 

The last month bill from T-mobile was $1200 and it is due to all the international calls were charged on per minute basis.

I called the customer support and enquired on the same, it was like 40 minute conversation with the customer representative and his supervisor, and both mentioned that there was some correction need to be made to my account and bill and my bill was supposed to be $236 for my lines and they assured that the bill correction will be done in 2 days, and should see the updated amount. Also, they assured they will not be charged for International Calling as it is already present in my plan and there is no change in the plan.

There is no correction done to my billing, and in addition to that I continue to get messages that due to international calling, I have been charged $100 each time.

I did call 2 times, they will again mention that they need to speak the supervisor, ask me to wait in the line for about more 50 minutes and will say that it will be resolved in 2 days.

It is really frustration for me, to keep following and no action is taken. 

I thought I will try to come this forum and post my grievance.

Hope someone can help in this regard. 

You can also look at the recording of my earlier calls as well to validate the above conversations.

I also called the customer care, and did confirm that I dont want to change any plan and stay with Simply Choice Plan 2 months ago

1 reply

I have the same problem. For several month, T-mobile continues charging my international call even though I have "Stateside International Call Plan." Every month, I have to call customer support and ask to refund the charge every month. Why do I have to ask your company to ask to refund the incorrect charge every month?