Question

IRS Audit requesting billing statements

• 23 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Dear Customer Service @ T-Mobile:  I have made several request for my monthly billing statements statements for 2018 and 2019.  I am being audited by the IRS and I need to provide them with this information.  I contacted customer service twice and was assured that I would receive the statements.  It has been over 15 days since my first request and 10 days after my second request.

If I cannot get cooperation from your company, perhaps I need to change provider!

Jerry Rangel

817-909-3065

ggrangel1951@yahoo.com

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that don’t have account access.

Your best bet would be to use messenger to contact Tmobile on one of their social media accounts like twitter.

BTW , I suggest deleting all your personal info from your post so you don’t get spammed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have made several request for my monthly billing statements statements for 2018 and 2019.  I am being audited by the IRS and I need to provide them with this information.

Jerry Rangel

817-909-3065

ggrangel1951@yahoo.com

T-Mobile graciously gives you around 18 months of back bills online.

Why didn’t you keep your paper bills, or download the bills online when available for the period you needed when it involves tax records?