Solved

Is it scam?

• 9 September 2022
  • 13 replies

Badge

got email from T-Mobile Today. Is it Scam?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 9 September 2022, 21:19

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Usually I check the email address that sent it.

Badge

the email is sent by noreply@t-mobile.com which I received some email from T-Mobile before.  But after I click it and lead me to another size: https://xemaroonmedia.info/.  so just confused. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HeavenM should be able to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We don’t normally give prizes for entering surveys for many reasons. My initial thought from your screenshots is that the pink is not quite right. I am thinking it is a scam, but I can quadruple check. 

Is the second image something you see on the T-Mobile website or is that still in your email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We are definitely NOT offering free phones for surveys. There are ways to get free phones based on trade in devices and plan types, but nothing like this at all. That is a scam or phishing attempt. You can use you email platform to report the spam and/or delete and disregard the email. 

Sorry for the confusion!

Badge

Yes, the second image is still from my email. Thank you for the clarified. Glad I didn’t enter any personal information and credit card. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It seems like when the new iPhone is getting released these scams come out.

I got an email from noreply@T-Mobile.com today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm glad they're not offering a used gift card.

I just got an email offering a Samsung phone for a 60 sec survey. The offer looks like it is just another scam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The bottom of the screenshot says who's offering the phone.

Badge

I got this email, is it spam? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I got this email, is it spam? 

Yes. That email is a scam!