Solved

Issues getting account set up

• 20 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Okay so -- I signed up for a single line t-mobile essentials account almost 2 months ago now. I then made a t-mobile.com account. The account told me to enter my mobile number to link it -- which I didn’t have yet, so I waited for my bill to arrive. When it did, I attempted to link my number, I get the error: “The phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx is already registered to another T-Mobile ID. Please try another phone number or click here.” The click here link just logs me out. I’ve contacted chat support, and they told me to contact phone support. I’ve contacted phone support as well, and was told that a ticket would have to be filed, and that I’d be called back. I never was. I can’t setup my account online to manage and pay my bill or anything else after almost 2 months and I have no idea what to do, and I’m really frustrated. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 20 August 2020, 05:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The standard answer is usually to contact Tmobile support using messenger on Twitter or Facebook.

They seem to have a good track record fixing these issues.

Badge

The standard answer is usually to contact Tmobile support using messenger on Twitter or Facebook.

They seem to have a good track record fixing these issues.

Thanks, this got a reply and got me updated on the situation quickly!

I have the message saying service limited because no primary account hold. When I click the complete account setup it just kicks me back to main page...on cell and on laptop.

Issues with t-mobile I'd number and account ever since I got a new phone and plan went into the t-mobile store employee set it up 4 me and  its never worked plus I lost the password what should I do