Question

keller postman

• 13 October 2022
  • 41 replies

Show first post

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's $25 but if you're a resident of California it's a $100 settlement. If your account was breached you can get $25,000.

https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance/t-mobile-data-breach-you-could-claim-up-to-dollar25k-but-youll-need-to-do-it-soon

https://www.t-mobilesettlement.com/

So this morning I received a text that Kellerman had deposited $165 into my bank account.  I checked my statement and can confirm it was paid.

i just received a Zelle deposit of $165 today

I only had to sign, no social security number required. I chose Zelle for the payment method so I didn’t give any bank info. If it’s a scam they have no info so its seems legit. Anyone figure it out yet?

I received a payment of $165.00 to my Zelle account today from them. its legit.

So this morning I received a text that Kellerman had deposited $165 into my bank account.  I checked my statement and can confirm it was paid.

I also received a payment of $165.00 to my Zelle account today. Its legit.

UPDATE: I looked keller up and called them, it’s legit. the claim deadline closed 4/27, so if you are getting things from them, you’re good to go, the rest of us can’t file any longer with them, though they recommended i reach out to other firms for individual arbitration. I don’t want to spend the time on that so i’ll just go with the only one active i know of.

my buddy got this keller thing too, and I likewise can’t find any information online about how to submit, he said he’s qualified for $165, whereas the link from cnet only offers 25-100$

I received $165 today through Zelle.  At first I was confused as to where it came from.  I googled the name and it jarred my memory.

Today is Monday 01/09/2023. I too was contacted by Keller Postman, I do not remember if I gave out my social, but pretty sure I did not. They asked if I wanted to receive my funds by Zelle, bank account or virtual debit type card, I chose virtual debit card. I just got a link today by email that I have a $165 virtual debit card, and I added it to my iPhone wallet. 

Keller Postman

– Attorney-Client Communication –

RE: Your T-Mobile Settlement Payment Is On Its Way
Your Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Tony,

We are pleased to announce that your T-Mobile settlement payment is on its way to you via email from the address tmobilesettlementkp@hawkmarketplace.com. We will be in touch with you if there is an issue with your information that will delay your digital MasterCard. Otherwise, you should receive your $165 digital MasterCard within the next two weeks or so. Once you receive your payment, the sender will display as “Your KP T-Mobile Settlement Prepaid Mastercard Is Ready”.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach a client services representative at tmobileclaims@kellerpostman.com or 872-264-6682 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CT, weekdays. 

Sincerely, 

- The Keller Postman Team

I received an email from Keller Postman with a link to a DocuSign document re: settlement for data breach. I can't tell if it's legit or fishing. Does not ask for any person info but I am still wary.

Firm is legit I just received exactly the settlement they promised me. 

Me too exactly! It went into my PayPal today! 

UPDATE: I looked keller up and called them, it’s legit. the claim deadline closed 4/27, so if you are getting things from them, you’re good to go, the rest of us can’t file any longer with them, though they recommended i reach out to other firms for individual arbitration. I don’t want to spend the time on that so i’ll just go with the only one active i know of.

my buddy got this keller thing too, and I likewise can’t find any information online about how to submit, he said he’s qualified for $165, whereas the link from cnet only offers 25-100$

I received $165 today through Zelle.  At first I was confused as to where it came from.  I googled the name and it jarred my memory.

Received $165 from them today too. Actually surprised me - they’re 💯 legit! 

It’s legit. Payouts are beginning now. Just got mine today. Good luck to you

Glad to get my $165.00 via zelle on 1 9 2023 ! it posted to my account today 

Its legit

This seems to be a fraud. The correct legal team representing the breach is Kroll. The phone number is 1-833-512-2314.

I received mine for $165.00 1 9 2023 ! and it cleared my account today!

It is real money 💰  

Has anyone been able to get a resolution if this is legit and actually received payment?

Yes I received mine via Zelle it was pending 1 day and cleared  my account this afternoon  1 10 2023. Great new found money 💰 

I received an email from Keller Postman with a link to a DocuSign document re: settlement for data breach. I can't tell if it's legit or fishing. Does not ask for any person info but I am still wary.

Yes it is legitimate  I got my $165.00 yesterday and cleared today 1 10 2023

I just received a payment from keller postman t mobile settlement thru Venmo.But how did they know I had Venmo? Has this issue been resolved or what happens next? Should we change all our passwords?