Question

lies

• 9 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Does Tmobile make it a practice to lie and scam their customers because that is what has happened to me for 2 months now I'm sick of it and I will not recommend t-mobile to no one and I will be changing phone companies. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

mind posting what lie and scam they pulled on you?

Badge

Dec.22nd they called me to do the promotion add a line for free and add a phone so I did that and six calls later I have no phone and they can never find the order even talk to a supervisor and he was the biggest lie he never placed the order either 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Dec.22nd they called me to do the promotion add a line for free and add a phone so I did that and six calls later I have no phone and they can never find the order even talk to a supervisor and he was the biggest lie he never placed the order either 

I have never received any type of calls from T-Mobile for any promotional upgrades. Are you sure that you actually had a conversation with someone form T-Mobile? Also did you receive any type of confirmations on the upgrades you  made with them? Like some type of email with a confirmation number. As a precaution I would check my account to be sure there have been no changes made that I was not aware of. If all else fails contact T-Force thru Facebook or thru their Twitter account to see if they can resolve this issue.

Today Is The Tomorrow You Worried About Yesterday

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The only free line promo I can think of off hand, was the BYOD free line promo.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you give them a credit card number for the order if so it was a scam, also if you ordered from Tmobile you would of got a text confirming the order