Solved

Linking T-Mobile account with Mint

Userlevel 3

Any idea how to link them? Mint is giving me this alert:

T-Mobile blocks Mint from connecting with them.

Let them know you'd like to be able to connect Mint.

Thanks for any suggestions,

PP

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 17 February 2021, 17:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 3

Mint is a Finance tracking website / app that is part of the Intuit suite of services.  https://mint.intuit.com/   It is used to track and plan expenses / budgets, it used to work fine with T-Mobile.  For the last few months it has been giving a connection error

--------------------------------------

T-Mobile blocks Mint from connecting with them.

Let them know you'd like to be able to connect Mint. Meanwhile, you can add a different connection. (155A)

----------------------------------------

I would also like to be able to have this link back.

Thank You

Userlevel 2

Yes please. Provide access to connect T-Mobile Money with Mint.

Userlevel 1

Same here.  Bring the Mint integration back!  Or that’s one more reason for me to switch.  Your coverage (esp. indoors) is certainly not keeping me (vs. at least AT&T anyways).

Userlevel 1

Yes, agreed. I would like this Mint integration back, as well. 

Userlevel 1

Yes, please add back integration with Mint. It’s really annoying to not have the ability to do that as I use Mint to manage all of my money. Thank you. 

Userlevel 1

I just opened a T-Mobile savings account and am shocked you don’t connect with Mint. Please add the integration! 

Userlevel 2

I too am disappointed this integration stopped working and would request it be brought back. Is there a way to be notified about decisions regarding Mint?

Userlevel 3
Badge

This has been pending for very long ! I’m afraid should select this as direct pay !

Userlevel 1

I also just opened a T-Mobile Money account and it won’t link to ANYTHING, including Mint.  Please fix this!

Userlevel 1

@eturk I went to T-Mobile on Facebook and messaged them, someone responded in about 30 min w/ the following message…

Howdy! Thanks so much for reaching out today about that T-Mobile Money account! Here's where you will reach out to get this situation addressed! 24/7 support Dial ** MONEY from your device, if you’re a T-Mobile wireless customer, or toll-free at 866-686-9358

That's our T-Mobile money tea's direct contact information! ^JohnKuhn”

I dialed **MONEY (I’m a T-Mobile wireless customer), and got connected to a customer service rep who said there was nothing they could do to help me. I asked whether there was anybody else I could speak w/ who may be able to assist with me w/ unblocking T-Mobile Money from Mint. He transfer’d me to his supervisor. The supervisor explained to me that since T-Mobile Money has only been around a few years, they are doing their best to keep up w/ changes in the banking industry. She said she had a supervisor meeting this week and she would bring up this concern there, since she gets this question so often.

She said another way I could have my voice heard would be to send a message to customer service via my t-mobile account. (Haven’t done the last part yet.)

I URGE YOU ALL TO CALL/MESSAGE T-MOBILE MONEY TO PETITION THAT THEY UNBLOCK THEIR SERVICE FROM MINT. Let’s make our voices heard!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey everyone. I don’t have a status as to if/when T-Mobile Money and Mint will have the ability to be connected. I’m sure there will be some communications and update on our T-Mobile Money content if that’ll be available. I’ll reach out to my internal team about this too. Thanks for the feedback on this everyone.

Userlevel 1

Yes! +1 on this I want it badly.

Userlevel 1

Agreed. It boggles my mind that there’s no Mint integration. Integration would make this account perfect.

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile is missing out on a huge market of people from using this as their main account by not allowing this. I have had accounts at over 20 different financial institutions and T-Mobile is the only one that hasn’t integrated with Mint. For that reason I do not use this account beyond parking my savings there to get the 4% interest.

Please add a Mint integration feature.

Please allow connection with Mint.

I would like to voice my request to enable Mint.com or Quicken integration with both T-Mobile and T-Mobile Money!  

Thanks.  I look forward to the day this is enabled!

Agreed.  I just signed up with T-Mobile Money and was excited to use their banking services until I found out that they don’t integrate with Mint.  Every other financial institution links with Mint, so it’s pretty uncompetitive for T-Mobile Bank to not allow this functionality!

I would like to be able to keep track of my money put into T-mobile money trough the Mint app where i keep track of all my other accounts.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I'm not familiar with Mint. Is this a browser or some sort of service? We definitely want to help you with this.

Yes, please add support for t-mobile money to Mint and other services. Every other bank I work with does this.

Please add support for mint, this is a necessity in 2020

Userlevel 2

I’m also a T-Mobile money account holder and that integration has never worked either. 

what is the status on this? Mint has been around for years...t-money should make this a priority integration!

Bump- can you give an ETA of when this will be fixed?