Solved

Linking T-Mobile account with Mint

Userlevel 3

Any idea how to link them? Mint is giving me this alert:

T-Mobile blocks Mint from connecting with them.

Let them know you'd like to be able to connect Mint.

Thanks for any suggestions,

PP

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 17 February 2021, 17:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I'm not familiar with Mint. Is this a browser or some sort of service? We definitely want to help you with this.

Userlevel 3

Mint is a Finance tracking website / app that is part of the Intuit suite of services.  https://mint.intuit.com/   It is used to track and plan expenses / budgets, it used to work fine with T-Mobile.  For the last few months it has been giving a connection error

--------------------------------------

T-Mobile blocks Mint from connecting with them.

Let them know you'd like to be able to connect Mint. Meanwhile, you can add a different connection. (155A)

----------------------------------------

I would also like to be able to have this link back.

Thank You

Userlevel 1

Same here.  Bring the Mint integration back!  Or that’s one more reason for me to switch.  Your coverage (esp. indoors) is certainly not keeping me (vs. at least AT&T anyways).

Userlevel 2

Yes please. Provide access to connect T-Mobile Money with Mint.

Userlevel 1

Yes, agreed. I would like this Mint integration back, as well. 

Userlevel 1

Yes, please add back integration with Mint. It’s really annoying to not have the ability to do that as I use Mint to manage all of my money. Thank you. 

Userlevel 1

I just opened a T-Mobile savings account and am shocked you don’t connect with Mint. Please add the integration! 

Userlevel 1

I also just opened a T-Mobile Money account and it won’t link to ANYTHING, including Mint.  Please fix this!

Userlevel 2

I too am disappointed this integration stopped working and would request it be brought back. Is there a way to be notified about decisions regarding Mint?

Userlevel 2

I’m also a T-Mobile money account holder and that integration has never worked either. 

Agreed.  I just signed up with T-Mobile Money and was excited to use their banking services until I found out that they don’t integrate with Mint.  Every other financial institution links with Mint, so it’s pretty uncompetitive for T-Mobile Bank to not allow this functionality!

Userlevel 1

Yes! +1 on this I want it badly.

Userlevel 1

Agreed. It boggles my mind that there’s no Mint integration. Integration would make this account perfect.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ridiculous that T-Mobile has decided to block this integration, which had worked for years.

Sad loss of John Legere! T-mobile is again becoming a dark corporation that doesn't care about their customers... invents ways to control customers. SAD!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if its anything like the issue over with Sprint it was a change up by them to switch to IPV6 only instead of IVP4...if the app itself only allows IPV4 then that is where the issue is coming in and Mint themselves need to allow IPV6..

out of curiosity...does this also happen while connected to wifi?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Please, everyone here with this error, go to T-Mobile on Facebook & message them. Surprisingly fast response from support to get company to correct this.

This website is a waste of time as we're just talking to each other & getting random opinions from people that don't work for TMO or understand the issue.

BTW, No, our connection to Mint is irrelevant. Mint website has the error, which is server to server.

Userlevel 1

@eturk I went to T-Mobile on Facebook and messaged them, someone responded in about 30 min w/ the following message…

Howdy! Thanks so much for reaching out today about that T-Mobile Money account! Here's where you will reach out to get this situation addressed! 24/7 support Dial ** MONEY from your device, if you’re a T-Mobile wireless customer, or toll-free at 866-686-9358

That's our T-Mobile money tea's direct contact information! ^JohnKuhn”

I dialed **MONEY (I’m a T-Mobile wireless customer), and got connected to a customer service rep who said there was nothing they could do to help me. I asked whether there was anybody else I could speak w/ who may be able to assist with me w/ unblocking T-Mobile Money from Mint. He transfer’d me to his supervisor. The supervisor explained to me that since T-Mobile Money has only been around a few years, they are doing their best to keep up w/ changes in the banking industry. She said she had a supervisor meeting this week and she would bring up this concern there, since she gets this question so often.

She said another way I could have my voice heard would be to send a message to customer service via my t-mobile account. (Haven’t done the last part yet.)

I URGE YOU ALL TO CALL/MESSAGE T-MOBILE MONEY TO PETITION THAT THEY UNBLOCK THEIR SERVICE FROM MINT. Let’s make our voices heard!

Team T-Mobile,

This is a necessary feature as no business or individual has time to log into multiple financial accounts separately to get a snapshot of their finances.

Kindly prioritize this re-enabling this feature.

Hi T-Mobile Team,

It would be great if you could please allow T-Mobile Money account to be linked with Mint. A lot of folks manage their finances through this app and hence it will help a lot.

Thank you!

Please work on this T-Mobile. Would be a nice feature to have for your customers.

Please allow T-Mobile money to connect with Mint!

Team T Mobile,

I'm starting to have more and more problems with you guys. And not being able to connect to Mint is just another nail in you guys coffin. If this and other issues aren't taken care of soon I'll be forced to carry my business else where. With phone service and Banking. Please save me this trouble and take care of this asap. 

Thanks,

Charles Cousins

I would like to voice my request to enable Mint.com or Quicken integration with both T-Mobile and T-Mobile Money!  

Thanks.  I look forward to the day this is enabled!

Please add support for mint, this is a necessity in 2020

This just happened last month with Sprint merger.