Question

Log updates

• 3 February 2023
  • 35 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have tried to check my phone call and text logs since the 23 of January and they still haven’t updated. I have contacted Tmobile several times and all they tell me is wait 24-48 hours for an update and that it should all be there when I check back but they STILL haven’t showed up. What do I need to do?

35 replies

Userlevel 1

February 17, 2023 - No progress. No resolution. No explanation. It has been 24 days.

8 days left in the cycle. Unacceptable.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Others are saying they called T-Mobile and have been told being able to view usage is going away. Can anyone confirm this?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have been told by LukeWalsh on Twitter, using T-M’s DM support, that their engineers are working on the issue, and it should be fixed soon. I get a message every six days or so saying It's still being worked on and being pushed out. I got a new message last night and LukeWalsh said that he was pushing my next check-in to the 26th. I'm pushing a month since my last update. I have an older child with disabilities, and being able to monitor accounts keeps him safe.
I have heard this feature will see its Sunset within the next few billing cycles, while they slow down the ability of us to be able to use it.
This is very much a dealbreaker, and the feature was part of the reason for my switch to T-M a year ago.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been told by LukeWalsh on Twitter, using T-M’s DM support, that their engineers are working on the issue, and it should be fixed soon. I get a message every six days or so saying It's still being worked on and being pushed out. I got a new message last night and LukeWalsh said that he was pushing my next check-in to the 26th. I'm pushing a month since my last update. I have an older child with disabilities, and being able to monitor accounts keeps him safe.
I have heard this feature will see its Sunset within the next few billing cycles, while they slow down the ability of us to be able to use it.
This is very much a dealbreaker, and the feature was part of the reason for my switch to T-M a year ago.

It’s so strange that the customer service team is pushing a different narrative. So many people need this feature to help monitor loved ones with dementia and other disabilities. I’m not sure what to do.

Userlevel 1
Badge

It’s so strange that the customer service team is pushing a different narrative. So many people need this feature to help monitor loved ones with dementia and other disabilities. I’m not sure what to do.

100% agreed, you would think they would try to come up with one story and go with it. Send out a support wide memo and stick to that narrative or something. 
I hadn't even thought of my aging father-in-law that has been slipping some after turning 71. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same 

Userlevel 1

February 19. No changes. No solutions. No updates. 6 days left in the cycle. 26 days since the logs have updated in real time.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Dear diary. I am getting desperate. Why is Tmobile treating me like this? This issue has been going on for weeks, and they are just ignoring us. Is it time to move on?

Userlevel 1

February 22. No changes. No solutions. No updates. 3 days left in the billing cycle. I’m guessing the logs will show this current cycle by March 1, which will be the next cycle by then. The clock will then reset & the “known issue” causing this major annoyance will return after magically allowing them to compile the logs for the bill.

Userlevel 1

If you’re going to crash, crash & burn I suppose.