Monthly autopay never goes through. Why?

• 26 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Regardless of what I do, Autopay never goes through, and I have to chat with a live expert to make a manual payment and setup autopay again.

If it was a matter of no funds, I can understand, but I make sure there are funds days before the transaction and yet on the day that autopay is supposed to get the funds, I get a text stating that autopay did not go through. At this point I go to my bank and see the funds are there, so it doesn’t make sense.

This leads me to have to either call or text chat with an expert to make the payment manually and reset autopay. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

setting up with debit card or credit card?

Badge

Hi fireguy, long time no talked. Nice seeing a fellow Sprint Advocate. I sure miss that place. Anyway, yeah, I’ve always used a debit card with autopay and it’s the same debit card when I have to make the payment manually when autopay doesn’t work. 

btw, I finally got through a live expert this morning after posting this thread and they claim there are issues with autopay. Duh, no kidding. That they will investigate and notify me in 48 hours. 

TS out

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

was gonna say i know this name lol. how you been TS?

things i have learned so far over here..no assistance other than peer to peer in here..and the best way to try and get anything done is to contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (listed at the bottom)...this lands you with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support agents.

just send them a DM and off you go usually.

im not one to trust the tier 1 support to actually call me back lol.

Badge

I don’t use Facebook or twitter like I used to.

It’s funny, but folks used to complain about Sprint, but at least they didn’t get hacked, and their online chat actually worked. Over here, it’s limited to using the phone chat only and success is 50/50 getting issues resolved. Oh well, it is what it is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

agreed..same thing i noticed once i moved over. it is what it is anymore lol.