Solved

Mr

• 7 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I canceled last month Protection Service on the cellphone 408-***-****, but i found in the bill for this period $19.00. 

Please, cancel this protection $19.00 for the cellphone 408*******

Thanks. Muhamed H

icon

Best answer by syaoran 7 March 2023, 11:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This is primarily a peer help forum for T-Mobile customers to get help from other T-Mobile customers with very little moderation by T-Mobile.  No one here has access to your account.  Please remove any personal information from your post.  You can reach out to T-Mobile via 611 or Direct Message them on Facebook or Twitter for more information on your bill.  Your current bill reflects charges from the previous month though so that might explain why the charge still shows up.  

I have a mystery charge for some protection service I did not order nor do I want.  What is the best way to eliminate this unnecessary charge while avoiding the horrible customer service?.  Is there a way to eliminate unnecessary services on the app?  Any advice for canceling unwanted services from T-mobile?  Does T-mobile keep the money they get from customers who are charged unknowingly for services they don’t want?

Any help in this area would be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If it's a line charge you may be able to remove it through your Mytmobile account.

Did service temporarily shut off this morning in Maryland 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Did service temporarily shut off this morning in Maryland 

no idea...did it?

you can contact TMO and have them put in a network ticket for you so they can look into it..do you regain signal once you leave that area by say 5+ miles?