Question

My phone not yours

• 19 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Well I shipped back the iphone 13 because my trade in wasn’t put on the order now mybill is showing my owned 100 percent iphone xr as yellow when its black and me owing 799.00 on it and 33 a month.  Never ever order  anything online with this company I have been trying to get an english speaking rep for days without roosters and chickens in the background.  Go to the store people….

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some TMobile support that doesn't have account access so I suggest contacting TMobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

I have hence the last part of the post about trying for 3 days but thanks for the reply to more of a statement then a question :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The social media support reps are USA based, they used to monitor this board before migrating to social media.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Well I shipped back the iphone 13 because my trade in wasn’t put on the order now mybill is showing my owned 100 percent iphone xr as yellow when its black and me owing 799.00 on it and 33 a month.  Never ever order  anything online with this company I have been trying to get an english speaking rep for days without roosters and chickens in the background.  Go to the store people….

I must be incredibly lucky because I never get a person based outside of the USA.  If I need Customer Care or Customer Support though, 7AM ET is the best time to call in my opinion.  I would love to get a rep on the phone with roosters and chickens in the background!  That sounds like it would be an awesome call to be a part of.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I have roosters and chickens at my house 🤣 Want me to call you and you can chill with them!

You are aware it takes time to remove things from the system when an item is returned right?  Unless it’s on a BILL then I wouldn’t sweat it…  I believe it even states when looking that the Equipment section that any changes could take a use cycle to show changes.  A use Cycle is different from the billing cycle.