Netflix

Netflix

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 2 June 2022, 05:06

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I had a Netflix account when I joined T-Mobile. How do I take advantage of T-Mobile’s promotion

by clicking the link provided in the post marked in green as the answer?

I had a Netflix account when I joined T-Mobile. How do I take advantage of T-Mobile’s promotion

I already have a separate Netflix account so I know how to cancel that bud how do I activate T-Mobiles Netflix’s since I’m paying for it

so if the netflix account is in my wifes name and I am primary tmobile holder I would have to delete netflix and then do the steps under my name , correct fireguy

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

go through the steps provided in the link posted above your post again in case something was missed?

How come I’m still paying for netflix, did everything tmobile said to do but still paying?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hmm , this chat  is not very useful

This is not a live chat and there are currently no official TMobile employees active in this community. This is a peer-to-peer community of TMO customers where solutions to problems can be found without waiting on Tmobile Support.

As for Netflix activation, here is the instructions:https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/netflix-on-us

Hmm , this chat  is not very useful

How do I get my Netflix account

I have the magenta plan I think for $70 a month. I thought that included free netflix.

Recently terminated one of two t-mobile numbers, but noticed T-Mobile cut my Netflix Service.  Is this normal?

How do I activate netflix via my TMobile family plan

Userlevel 5

What about Netflix?