Solved

Netflix no longer working on phone

• 27 May 2018
  • 6 replies

Works on all other devices, so it's not a Netflix account issue. Just started happening after I took the T-Mobile system update this morning (running Android 8.0.0).

icon

Best answer by sdub10 29 May 2018, 15:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean by that? I have no problem with it on mine.

Userlevel 3

Hey, @sdub10​! Can you tell us a little bit more about what's happening? Are you not able to pull Netflix up at all, or having trouble with playback?

Thanks for reaching out. I actually had several apps fail right after the update. (apparently Netflix is one I use frequently 😊 ).

I uninstalled and reinstalled them and that seemed to do the trick. Who knows why that worked, but it did!

Thanks again. I am not having trouble anymore.

Userlevel 3

Happy to hear that it was an easy fix, @sdub10​!

Thanks for the update!

I just found a fix. I had to turn on my cell data roaming on the iPhone x. Not sure why this is required since I was only having problems with streaming streaming services listed in the data stash/binge on list, but it is working now. There is no charge for roaming on US plans while inside the US so this won’t be a problem for me.

Hi, I switch to T-Mobile revvl 4 plus phone and downloaded the Netflix app and I can hear the people talking and see the subtitles but the screen is black, I can't see the people. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you