Question

Never recieved all of the money back on returned phone and airpods..

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

The beginning of November we placed an order for the new Apple phone and airpods. After realizing we would not be home to sign for the order we contacted T Mobile the next morning…and THEY in turn “cancelled” the order saying it was too late to change the address… we had to wait until they receieved the order back to get the over 600.00 credit so we could place the order once again. It took over 2 weeks and we only got credit for the phone, not the airpods...we NEVER say the package, UPS and TMobile stopped it from being sent to us...after messing waiting almost 3 weeks we went ahead and ordered again. This order was fine, other than since all of this happened it made our trade in value go down...which is not our fault…

BUT…. I have contacted them several times, the last time over the phone I was hung up on… I visited the store to see if that would help… but of course they gave my number to their general manager to call me and of course I have not heard anything, that was last week…

This is over a month now and 275.00 is a lot of money (250.00 plus tax, plus all the wasted time) especially here at Christmas!!!

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??????????  

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. For future reference, you can set up a vacation hold on FEDEX at no charge, up to 2 weeks where all FEDEX deliveries will be held then delivered upon your return. I just did this and all my deliveries scheduled for last week are getting delivered today.