Question

No-notice on Decreased Reward Value with Shell!

• 11 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Was VERY disappointed, inconvenienced and made to feel pretty stupid - all due to T Mobile’s lack of thought when it comes to taking away (WITHOUT NOTICE!) a reward that’s come to be very valuable to us customers who participate. What I’m referring to is the Shell reward of 10 cents off per gal which adds up to 15 cents off for Gold-status Shell members. Not knowing why all of a sudden my Fuel Rewards app “wasn’t working” as it was showing only a 5 cent discount! How awesome it was to be on hold with Shell for 25+ minutes seeking help with their app which I informed them was wrong, when in fact it wasn’t their fault at all, but instead T-Mobile’s. T-Mobile randomly decided to take away a valued perk. Hmmm, that’s nice, ([NOT] but on top of it all doesn’t even have the decency and very BASIC consideration to tell your customers about it!? This is rude behavior even for a large corporation, and certainly no way to conduct business. Thanks alot -

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s just pushing me away from filling up at Shell and going to less expensive brands.

This combined with the new limitations on Redbox codes, makes T-Mobile Tuesday’s hardly worth checking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just use fuel rewards from Kroger’s or Safeway stores for gas purchases.

I just check to see what type of phone or big giveaways that  Tmobile  is offering. 

I have found an app that gives back 10-25 cents per gallon back everyday to almost all gas station near you. Shows you a map and everything, easy to use. You can cash out anytime you want through your bank account or gift cards. I also combine the (now) 10cents from fuel rewards with this app, Its a Win Win.

This free app gets you cash back on gas! Use promo code DANIEL84933 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus on your first purchase. https://upside.app.link/DANIEL84933