Solved

Offshre customer service a nightmare.

Badge

My account is so messed up I am not sure what is going on.  I call customer service and there is such a major language barrier.  I am trying to find out what I am being charged $115 for a hot spot fee.  I am not being rude, but when I call I always have to ask for the agent to repeat.  Seems something happens to the account than what is being discussed.

How can I get a US based rep.   I want to understand what is going on with my account!

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 3 May 2023, 22:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

All prepaid is outsourced to provide the most competitive costs.  For postpaid, calling around 7AM ET is the best time to ensure you get one of the amazing US based T-Mobile Experts.

Badge

I have called between 07:00 and 17:00 CST M-F and always get an off shore representative.  When calling is there a trick to get a US based representative during those hours?  I am post paid account!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have never had any issues getting someone in Georgia when I call.  I pretty much always call as soon as they open because I am up way earlier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

$115 for a hotspot fee?!?! Is this for hotspot on your phone line or do you have a standalone hotspot device? Are you traveling? I don’t have access to account details here, but if you share a screenshot of your bill with phone numbers/addresses/names covered up, I might be able to help decipher it. 

You can also direct message us on Facebook or Twitter. Our T-Force team is all US reps and they kick butt! They are able to use a secure system to verify your account and can break things down so it all makes sense. 

Badge

The $115 was for the 5G stand-alone hotspot device.  Never left the US.  I do not have social media but would like to speak with a US based representative.

Here is the breakdown.

1 Tablet plan

Smartphone

Watch

home internet

5G mobile hotspot

I think i am  about time to look for another carrier. Cust Service is the worst at this time.

The experience with offshore customer services can be as distressing as a nightmare. T-Mobile’s decision to use an offshore company for customer services not only impacts the U.S. economy but also strains the nerves of people who have to interact with these services. If anyone is facing similar issues, I recommend filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the FCC.

I think i am  about time to look for another carrier. Cust Service is the worst at this time.

All the same , worse !!!

File a Complaint to FCC and BBB and post it and I file again. 

The $115 was for the 5G stand-alone hotspot device.  Never left the US.  I do not have social media but would like to speak with a US based representative.

Here is the breakdown.

1 Tablet plan

Smartphone

Watch

home internet

5G mobile hotspot

Consider this revision: “The company seems to find every possible way to take advantage of its customers. This is likely why there are always class action lawsuits being filed against them.”