Question

OOPS! WE HIT A SNAG

• 4 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

I’ve been trying to upgrade my phone online for last day, but I keep getting “OOPS! WE HIT A SNAG” when going between the accessories and shipping page. I’ve tried different computers and browsers.  Same issue.  Any ideas?

7 replies

Same, I can buy anything or upgrade its annoying. been trying for a few days. Then you call they said its a 2 hour wait please go online or use app to purchase but all I get it eh “oops we hit a snag” bs.

I hope someone from T-mobile answers. The trade in price on the phone when I did get someone was less than was online was giving me and they would not increase it so I want to do it online.

Same problem here. Trying to add a line and a new phone for my father, who lives in Virginia (while I live in NH), so I can’t exactly get us both into a store. @tmo_mike_c has been replying to other threads - I know this has been an issue for a LONG time, can we PLEASE get the web site fixed?

It’s broken for me on multiple browsers, and the T-Mobile app itself (which I think just uses the Chrome guts on Android).

I’d love to get this for him as an early Christmas present and don’t want to have to haggle to remove the in-store fee. :angry:

Resolution (note, I’m not the OP): I sent a tweet to @TMobileHelp, and I got in touch with someone who took care of my order via Twitter DMs. I mean, I got what I wanted, but I’d REALLY like the site to be fixed. I’m sure the support staff could deserve a break from taking care of our internet orders.

I am facing same issues since last 2 days. 
I am able to upgrade 3 lines successfully and from 4th line issues get started. 

i called customer care they said to wait some more time.

anyone have solution?

How is it they can’t get their iPhone or website to work properly! I’ve been trying for days and get the same result regardless of browser, computer or time of day. It’s like they don’t want to sell me a phone. 

Yup been trying almost every day for two weeks. Get the SNAG error screen every time after choosing the device to upgrade.

We’ve been trying to add a line since Christmas and get the same thing every single time…..