Question

OPT OUT OF MIGRATION

• 17 October 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I’d like to opt out of the planned account migration and have the opt-out code added to your account. Will keep the existing One plan and NO INTERESTED to change. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support by calling or using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms.

Its a 3 month wait to get ANY customer service!

I’d like to opt out of the planned account migration and have the opt-out code added to your account. Will keep the existing One plan and NO INTERESTED to change. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can't opt out on this forum.

This is really going to happen. On instagram got to @johnsfinancetips, John Liang and listen to this. This will reinforce what has been said above.