Question

Packaged marked as delivered but never received

• 2 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

So I had ordered a iphone 13 pro max a few days ago and today it was marked as delivered. I had been staring at the tracking and as soon as I saw that my package was delivered I had went out to see if it was there. It wasn’t. I had checked again and it said that the package was left on the front doormat..but I don’t have a doormat. I had checked with my neighbors and they had said there was no mailman that came by. I tried calling T-mobile but was on hold for the longest time (still is). I also contacted UPS about my package and they said they would work with their delivery driver to fix this issue, but my question is what if my package is lost for good and they can’t find it or if someone stole my package. Would I have to pay again for a another phone? 

8 replies

So I had ordered a iphone 13 pro max a few days ago and today it was marked as delivered. I had been staring at the tracking and as soon as I saw that my package was delivered I had went out to see if it was there. It wasn’t. I had checked again and it said that the package was left on the front doormat..but I don’t have a doormat. I had checked with my neighbors and they had said there was no mailman that came by. I tried calling T-mobile but was on hold for the longest time (still is). I also contacted UPS about my package and they said they would work with their delivery driver to fix this issue, but my question is what if my package is lost for good and they can’t find it or if someone stole my package. Would I have to pay again for a another phone? 

Hi Mel, firstly - so sorry that this happened to you. its awful - and I know this, because the very same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.  I got the message to say that it was delivered but when I got home there was no package. not at my front door or anyone else house in the community that we lived in. The person at home was right there and never even saw a truck come by. please can you tell me what happened? did you have to deal with UPS or T-Mobile and did you end up getting your phone? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

At this point I’d write a business format letter informing T-Mobile on non-delivery. You want a paper trail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Might want to wait a day.  There have been reports of overworked delivery personel  marking packages as delivered but actually make the delivery the next day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I would reach out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter.  Get the process started to T-Mobile can notify UPS to start figuring out what happened.  The sooner you get the process started, the sooner it will either be found or a replacement will be sent.  

Badge

This has been a little while so I would like to update on this. After realizing I didn’t get my package I had messaged T-mobile through facebook, twitter and also by phone. I got through on phone and the worker told me that they would schedule a replacement phone for me at the nearest T-mobile store, but when I went in the store on that scheduled day the worker there told me that they never heard of anyone coming in for a replacement phone. So I left without a phone. Also when i got home, the t force team on Facebook replied back saying that I would have to wait at least a week to get a replacement phone. At that same night someone that lives about 2 houses down from my house came knocking on my door and returned my package. So i do believe that UPS delivered my package to the wrong house and I have also contacted them prior but they were no help. But I did get my phone back thanks to those people that got my package by mistake.

Badge

Hi Mel, firstly - so sorry that this happened to you. its awful - and I know this, because the very same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.  I got the message to say that it was delivered but when I got home there was no package. not at my front door or anyone else house in the community that we lived in. The person at home was right there and never even saw a truck come by. please can you tell me what happened? did you have to deal with UPS or T-Mobile and did you end up getting your phone? 

I had dealt with both UPS and T-Mobile. Honestly it’s better to contact T-mobile through social media like Facebook and Twitter. UPS Is no help at all and getting through T-Mobile by phone was a pain, I waited at least an hour or 2  to get through the phone. I got lucky and got my phone back but I’m sure T-Mobile will send you a replacement phone if your package was truly lost. I hope you’ll get this resolve and hope you get your phone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

At that same night someone that lives about 2 houses down from my house came knocking on my door and returned my package. So i do believe that UPS delivered my package to the wrong house and I have also contacted them prior but they were no help. But I did get my phone back thanks to those people that got my package by mistake.

You may find that the first phone is now blacklisted and will not work. You should contact T-Mobile and get instructions on what you should do.

Badge

At that same night someone that lives about 2 houses down from my house came knocking on my door and returned my package. So i do believe that UPS delivered my package to the wrong house and I have also contacted them prior but they were no help. But I did get my phone back thanks to those people that got my package by mistake.

You may find that the first phone is now blacklisted and will not work. You should contact T-Mobile and get instructions on what you should do.

My replacement/second phone was never made so all is working fine with my phone but thank you for the advice!