Question

Paramount Plus Issues

• 13 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

We signed up with T-Mobile...Which at the beginning was problematic at best. It’s now finally working without a hitch, but the free Paramount Plus we were offered no longer works. I talked to their customer service and they told me to contact Paramount Customer Service, which in turn told me it was a T-Mobile issue...and round and round I go!!!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try creating an account using a different email address.

Badge

Why would you use a different email address than the one you signed up with using T-Mobile? You shouldn’t have to create another email address because they can’t deliver what was promised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I had an existing account and you can't transfer the plan per the rules  so I needed to open a new account for Paramount using a different email address because Paramount wanted me to restart my plan on my previous email address.

Having issues watching Paramount +.. I have reset everything many times and even deleted app on my t-mobile phone and reinstall still same issue code (6320) still get code when I use network & on WiFi. Even reset my internet many times. I installed Paramount + on my LG phone I play games on just with a WiFi connection and no viewing issues. And my LG TV no issues. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A32