Question

Porting from Verizon Fios Landline to T-Mobile

• 8 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 13 years and I am experiencing horrible issues with trying to port a number I own from a Verizon Fios Business account to T-Mobile. I have called Verizon multiple times and validated my account # is correct that was given to T-Mobile for the port. The reason given for the transfer failing has been communicated as incorrect account # via Verizon to T-Mobile. The T-Mobile representatives keep telling me the number is related with MCI. Do they have the wrong carrier identified when trying to do this port? It has been almost a month trying to get this number transferred. Looking for help as customer service, the transfer center and case work teams at T-Mobile have not been able to figure this out, very frustrating. Any help?

1 reply

Badge

I finally spoke to a seasoned representative from Verizon FiOS today and they let me know that I needed to exclude the last two digits on the account number when requesting the port. All accounts end in “0001” for Verizon FiOS. I updated my information with T-Mobile for the port, I am hoping that corrects the issue and this port can go through. I’ll update this post once I have confirmation that this worked.