Question

problems with e Sim

• 16 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello marek  is my name from germany (German t mobile member)  , i have the following problem and that is yesterday i bought a data package for $60 through the tmobile prepaid esim app as i am flying to the usa next week, after giving my credit card and the address of the hotel the purchase was completed. the transfer was shown to me directly and then the app showed me an error message with the code 505. i did not receive a confirmation email and was taken to the initial page in the main menu where i had to enter the data before, now the question for me is how to continue without having to spend a lot of money unnecessarily for the purpose of making a phone call.

3 replies

Hi, the same thing just happened to me (Italy, not T Mobile). Did you sorted it out?

danke,

m

Hi, the same thing just happened to me (Italy, not T Mobile). Did you sorted it out?

danke,

m

Hi,

How did you manage to do it ?

danke,

m

Hi,

How did you manage to do it ?

I bought an esim in a physical shop at my arrival and it took only a few minutes.

the payment I made through the app never went trough (it remained listed for a few days or weeks but then the money was released). so I suggest you to just go to a brick and mortar T-mobile shop (btw, everything worked flawlessly on a iPhone 11 pro)