Solved

project 10 million

• 25 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

It won't let me use my current email address that I have with T-Mobile. Is anyone else running into the problem of not wanting to make a new email account? Or am I the only one with this problem. A phone rep told me I could use it and the people in store had no idea what project 10 million even was. I don't get it

icon

Best answer by ghostlee13 25 August 2021, 16:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Neither stores nor reps handle parent Project 10 Million enrollments. You need to sign up online. It's highly likely you need a different email address because you signed up for a T-Mobile id with your current email.

It won’t let me use my zip code to complete sign up. It says to use the zip code that I registered my account with.

What if I homeschool? How do I get the project 10 million? 

It won't let me use my current email address that I have with T-Mobile. Is anyone else running into the problem of not wanting to make a new email account? Or am I the only one with this problem. A phone rep told me I could use it and the people in store had no idea what project 10 million even was. I don't get it

Janae, I also couldn't use the email address I have registered with my TMobile account. Fortunately, I have a second email address (that I only had to create because Purdue University refused to allow me to use the same email address for both of my college students for a verification process <insert eye roll>). But, yes, I had the same problem. 

I couldn't use my TMobile registered account either. Also I was approved but it will not let me check the box to agree to concent. I have tried on the computer, incognito, tablet, ect it won't work, it's greyed out. Anyone else have this issue? 

same with me… I try to set it up and it wants me to enter my T-Mobile phone number for the verification code.  I don’t have a phone with T-Mobile.. I’m with AT&T.  So I can’t get a verification code to access the site.   Customer support is useless because they don’t know anything about this stupid program.   I guess that's why it was free.