Question

Rebate

• 2 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello Everyone,

I switched over to T-Mobile in April and was informed that I would get a rebate.  I did the smart and switch program.  It is now April and I have not received the rebate.  I have gone to the store and was told I would be getting a rebate of about $800 approximately.  The representative showed me on the T-Mobile website/screen that the rebate was it process, and I should have answer in a couple of days.  That was in June.  It is now July and still no rebate.  I went back to the store and the representative submitted the information again.  I had to take the old bill from At&t and pay the TMobile Bill before they could resubmit.  I did not pay the T-Mobile bill because I had not received my rebate.  Now they are telling me that the rebate has been reduced and to wait 6 to 8 weeks.  This has been going on since April.

Is T-Mobile this unorganized and does not take care of their customers?  I do not want the balance owed to AT& T to go to collections.  Has anyone else experienced this situation?

1 reply

They have done the same to me. I have been waiting 5 months or my rebate just had to pay old carrier out of pocket. Did you ever get your rebate I'm looking into legal help