Solved

Requested Return Label for Device 3 Times - still no label

Badge

Is this normal? I’m trying to return an Apple Watch I bought through T-Mobile but decided to return shortly after. Each time I reach out (3 times now) I am promised a return label for the return label for UPS within 24 hours of the request - and each time, my email inbox is left empty after the 24 hours.. haha, three times now, thus the post to the community. Is this a common occurrence? or a way of pushing the return back enough to where a return is no longer viable because of the return time-frame? I’m at a loss now and could use any help that can be offered - because obviously T-mobile customer support or T-mobile itself is falling short in this area. I’m afraid it’s a quite frustrating when it comes down to it, and would love to hear anyone else’s experiences that may relate 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 3 May 2023, 05:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you use social media you can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

If you use social media you can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Thank you, I just went on twitter and messaged T-mobile help and they sent me the label within minutes of the request. Really appreciate your help! Consider this resolved!

I called CS to cancel the hotspot mobile device after finding out that because I increased the data on the service that it would in turn “unenroll my device from a promotion”. When I canceled the device I was not provided a label to return the device. After several times contacting CS and the retention department NO ONE WAS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING. I am absolutely FRUSTRATED AND WILL BE SEEKING ANOTHER MOBILE SERVICE. The simple fix would have been to just send the label when I asked on the first call. #leavingTMobile #willnotrefertoafriend