Question

Running Order Satus

• 12 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

What does it mean for my order status to be “running”?

8 replies

I’ve called three times and asked what does the order status “Running” mean? They just avoid the question and say my order is fine. Who knows what it means. T-Mobile is turning into garbage.

Badge

Same did you ever get a answer because I’m dealing with this right now 

I’ve called three times and asked what does the order status “Running” mean? They just avoid the question and say my order is fine. Who knows what it means. T-Mobile is turning into garbage.

It means that it is on its way to be shipped and will be charged on your card once shipped and tracking number will appear I wanted to know the same thing but it’s how they do things so your phone or whatever you ordered will notify you with tracking number once shipped.

Same did you ever get a answer because I’m dealing with this right now 

It means that it is on its way to be shipped and will be charged on your card once shipped and tracking number will appear I wanted to know the same thing but it’s how they do things so your phone or whatever you ordered will notify you with tracking number once shipped.

What does it mean for my order status to be “running”?

Yes I have the same question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yes I have the same question 

read the 3 answers/responses right in front of your post.