Question

Samsung/T-Mobile Order Disaster

• 27 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I ordered two S23 Ultras on the Samsung site. I'm a T-Mobile customer and I checked out both orders by providing my phone number and account pin and going with financing via the T-Mobile bill.

As of today, no one can tell me who is responsible for sending me the shipping labels for the trade in devices I have for each order. Samsung, or T-Mobile? T-Mobile has no information on the orders and insists that since I ordered them via the Samsung site that it's Samsung who needs to send me return labels for the trade in's. Samsung chat support repeatedly insists that the carrier is responsible and I send my trade in's to them.

Can someone tell me *****WHAT IS GOING ON**** and what reality is here? The chat support agents at both T-Mobile and Samsung just aren't grasping the problem...they are difficult to communicate with and don't comprehend the problem.  I have spent hours with T-Mobile chat and phone support and the language barrier is preventing them from understanding the nuances of this issue.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here has access to your account.  This forum is a peer help forum for customers with someoderation by T-Mobile.  If you completed your order through Samsung with financing through a T-Mobile EIP.  Then those trade-in return labels will appear in your my.t-mobile.com account.  You can reach out.to T-Mobile by DM on Facebook or Twitter for more information.