Question

start a cancelation or hold off for few when ive done 2 online orders and both same #

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Im new customer and doing 2 lines magenta. iPhone 13 n 13 mini. Paid the today cost $105. Get the esigm email but the order number not work   Showed invalid. My town’s T-Mobile store not set up yet. Go about 30 mins north to store next day after a 10 hr day. Pull up guy on cell in back. I park get order ready go door and locked. My thinking was bathroom break. About 10/15min later a fat guy comes from back. Different guy. Goes to counter with back towards me  i knock on door and hw wobble uo towards me to put a temp closed sign in my face  I got so ill u couldn’t read iit  being in south most people have common decency m but not acknowledging my presence is si not cool. Unexcusable bc could’ve said sorry ior something  im no salesman but i treat with respect  Neway I go east in Tupelo ms the 5th and end up online ordering again. It didn't complete or something but I person lady hoot a person on phone and they got something going. My orde6 says order 5tg shipping the 10th. Well now it's says shipping 12th n arrive 10th. Been a nightmare to obtain a 30 month bill. I'm down $210 with nothing to see. They pending but I can't touch iit. Called bank and said a hold on till 12th. I don't understand any it nor do any reps I talked to. Advice appreciated 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

A good sign the devices are shipping is when your charge goes through for the purchase. I’d hold for the phones to come through. As long as you’ve e-signed with no errors, you should be good to go.

Badge

Appreciate it man. I man kinda old fashioned and truing keep uo but takes a me lionger bc stubborn. Blame on Mississippi. Lol. I get lil nervous wit miney. Just put payment card on phome around Christmas. I m a work in progress no doubt  u appreciate any advice. Hardc play trail n error with money. Especially working in furniture forty eleven yrs. Sorry forv ramblingvon. Tskrvcqre