Question

Stolen Order delivered

• 28 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I had ordered a phone and once it was shipped/ delivered. Ups left it on doorstep, and it was stolen from my doorstep. I've contacted twice customer service...but still no phone shipped back.. ordered it 03/15/2022.... 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

There is going to be the problem with that. You are going to need to report the device stolen with your local Police dept. you also need to report it to UPS. If you have not done any of this, I think you are going to S.O.L. Tmobile will not replace the device on your word that it was not delivered to you. UPS says they delivered Tmobile will go off of that report from them.

Badge

I went to pick up my package from an UPS hub and when I got home, my IPhone 13 pro max was missing. The box only had bubble stuffing and a belton charger in it. After reaching out to customer service 3 Times, I was told about the 72 hr plus another 48 hour for a total investigation. Then I received 2 emails with return instructions to send back the phone I never received.

I also tried to put in a claim with UPS and received an error message stating that this delivery doesn’t qualify for a claim. What??!!! What kind of nonsense is happening here?

I’m so frustrated at this point! Obviously there’s a problem between Tmobile and Ups, yet T-Mobile continues to use them. 

On September 27th, I visited my local T-Mobile and ordered two of the new IPhone 14 Pro Max's in the color gold. They were to be delivered to my house. Come October 10th, I receive a package that requires a signature from T-Mobile, thinking this is my two phones. Instead, it is only one IPhone 14 Pro, not even the Max, and not even in the color I requested for my two phones. So, I call customer service, go to T-Mobile, ship the one incorrect IPhone back through UPS, and they told me they are going to start an investigation to find the phones. Come today, I get an email that lets me know that the devices have been found and are actively being used on my account. I call T-Mobile customer service letting them know I received the email but I still don't have my two phones, nor the one incorrect one they sent. After 45 frustrating minutes, they told me that because I signed for the package I received, even though it was wrong, they couldn't do anything for me basically. Even though I am still out of the two phones, that I do not have. I am not the one using them. I paid just over $200 for them when I first ordered them at T-Mobile and even paid two $35 activation fees. 

I do not know what to do and they told me that I have to pay for these phones even if I don't have them. If they don't get the phones back from whoever has them, I have to continue to pay for them... but I still don't have two new replacement phones myself. 

I am so disappointed and truly need some input.

Thanks in advance!

I ordered a new iphone 15 pro max 1 TB color is natural titanium from T-Mobile and the package was stolen and it was delivered by UPS I called them and they said to make a claim about it to T-Mobile which I’m doing right now I’m very disappointed and this need to be investigated immediately

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I ordered a new iphone 15 pro max 1 TB color is natural titanium from T-Mobile and the package was stolen and it was delivered by UPS I called them and they said to make a claim about it to T-Mobile which I’m doing right now I’m very disappointed and this need to be investigated immediately

Thank you

if this post is you contacting TMO this wont work. this is primarily a peer to peer assistance site. no one in here has account access. you’ll need to call in, hit a TMO store or contact TMO through either Facebook/Twitter.

We went to the Tmobile store on October 20, 2023 to buy a  new phone. The store staff welcomed us and we bought two Apple 15 phones. However, they informed us that we could not buy the phones from the store and that they would send them our home via UPS. It was supposed to reach us within three days. 

On October 27, UPS delivered a box, I was suspicious because the box was lighter than it should be and I immediately opened the package. Only one charging adapter was included. I did not sign the package for UPS but ups says that they have my signature even though I didn’t sign anything and driver gave me the package without asking for my signature. They should have asked for a signature, but they didn't. I immediately called T mobile, gave information and a case was opened. I went to the Tmobile Store and opened a case at both UPS and Tmobile with the staff working there.

I've been struggling with this for a month, tmobile acts as if I had the phones. Spiritually, this wears me out. I am trying to explain my problem in a language that is not my native language. I feel suffocated. We received a discount on the condition that we returned the old phones. Since I can't return them, I have to pay extra. Tmobile both victimizes me and punishes me.

This is unacceptable. I am waiting for a professional solution to solve this situation without causing any further harm to me.